Face To face
For Charity Shops, Church groups, Schools, Community groups and non-profit organisations with premises where donors regularly attend.
Our recycling projects are a great way for groups and communities to raise funds.We will send you all you need to start your recycling projects free of charge – A leaflet stand with leaflets explaining what items we can recycle and a sack or box to collect your items in. Once your sack is a minimum weight of 10kg (maximum weight of 30kg), just give us a call and we will arrange collection of it, free of charge and at a convenient time for you.You will receive a cheque within 8 weeks of us receiving your sack for 75% of the proceeds.You can donate a wide range of items in our Recycling Project sacks:
- Jewellery & Watches (in any material even if damaged or broken)
- Currency – Any coins or banknotes, UK & foreign (even if out of circulation)
- Mobile Phones
- Cameras (old film, digital and video)
- Stamps (Loose, single, albums, first day covers, presentation packs, collections, postcard collections)
- Gadgets (Sat-Navs, Ipods, MP3 players, games consoles, games & accessories, Laptops & Tablet Computers).
Fill in the form or call us for more details.
0800 633 5323
For charities & non-profit organisations with supporter postal mailing magazines and newsletters. Click here to find out more.
For charities & non-profit organisations with e-newsletters, websites, social media pages and online subscriptions. Click here to find out more.
For Charity Shops, Church groups, Schools, Community groups and non-profit organisations with premises where donors regularly attend. Click here to find out more.